Sunday, April 28, 2013







Finnally graduated from college and came out the gates with high hopes for all the free time and what I would do with it. I started off running but thanks to the new monster hunter game on the 3DS and a missing wacom tablet pen leading to slight depression, things have slowed to a crawl. I ordered a new bamboo tablet, same model but with a white color. (Promises to take care of it) But I hope I run across my old black pen soon, the tablet misses it.

I did get a few things done within the small burst of artistic enthusiasm after graduating recently...

Pokemon Fan Art.... Yup, had this set aside to do for quite some time but the onslaught of projects and pressure to graduate kept me rather occupied. I plan to ink and color every single one and put them into a scene. Each of these represent one of the ones I have on my game but I won't go into detail. 





I've started inking them with photoshop. This approach is rather new to me since it involves using the pen tool and my usual method is to use Illustrator. I decided to try it out since I saw one of my friends do it this way. 
This is the second try, much better in my opinion but it can only get better. For now though I think i'll stick to Illustrator since it's a LOT faster to ink on there even though I loose some of the attention to detail. I'll see if I can't keep the line quality from being too much out of my control though.

More to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment