Thursday, September 5, 2013

Werewolf WIP

I've been recently working on a model that I planned to rig from scratch and wanted to try out something besides the normal T-pose. I've heard that having characters in more of a rested position makes for a more natural looking animation and with this I think I've taken it as far as a rested position could go for animation. If it ends up animating the way I expect, I'll be happy but I don't plan on it going so well and will probably end up posing it again, adjusting it accordingly after I see how things look movement wise.

This is the Low Poly I'll most likely be going with, i'm planning on having a tattered jacket on him besides just plain fur and beefy muscles.
And this is what I have so far for the Hi-Poly, I plan to figure out how to link both the high and low poly so i'm able to animate the Low Poly without looking at the Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment